Mojo Monday Blinkie

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Novi Rubber Stamp & Paper & Art Festival 2009


Well the weekend is over and so is the 2009 HeirLoom Stamp Convention held in Novi MI. I had a great time with my friends, I didn't spend too much money and I didn't charge anything, we saw so many different products.The thing that caught my eye was a new product That Prickly Pear had that you can make your own rub ons with that was the best thing. They had lots of make n takes I will post them later, but first I'd better clean off the Dinning Room Table my husband hates when I clutter it. It's fun to shop for all the goddies but I hate to put them away. After a weekend of fun its time to get back to the real world.

1 comment:

Myrt said...

...oh Dana, you have quite a nice stash there.....such fun getting new toys to play with. Can't wait to see some of your creations with these new toys.