Mojo Monday Blinkie

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Blog Post

To all that follow my blog, I would love to upload projects daily, I have Fibromyalgia and I have been having a hard time managing my days. I just can't think sometimes so therefore it takes me longer to post even after I have made a card or project. Right now I am struggling with fatigue and trying to get back on the right track. Next week I go back for another sleep study to see if I need more air to make me more alert during the day, so I am keeping my fingers crossed so that I am able to keep up with my blog and do more of the things I enjoy!

2 comments:

Beebeebabs said...

Hi DanaB take care of yourself and I will keep you in my prayers. I miss seeing you at SOC - but take it easy!!!

bonnie32002 said...

I was just thinking about you this past weekend and decided to stop by and see what you are working on. I'm sorry you are having such a tough time! Take care of yourself my friend!